Balancing Reliability, Sustainability and Cost: Considerations in Cold Storage Facility Design
Cold storage facilities and engineers are feeling the pressure to deliver on their environmental, social, and governance (ESG) promises. At the same time, extreme weather, cyber threats, a weakening grid, and other threats are leading to more frequent and longer duration power outages.
Now, more than ever, it is imperative to harden your temperature and humidity-controlled operations against power outages. This leads to a careful balancing act with three competing drivers: reliability, sustainability, and cost.
Get the answers in this live webinar. Developed for forward-thinking Cold Storage leaders and design engineers responsible for anticipating and preventing downtime from power outages, attendees will learn:
- How sustainability and resiliency can help you adapt in these times of disruption
- How to push through challenges to find the right energy balance
- Which sustainable resiliency solutions are most promising and available today
- How RNG can reduce scope 2 emissions and future-proof backup generation
- How Microsoft is achieving a balance between reliability, sustainability, and cost when the power simply must stay on
- How a leading healthcare facility in a major metropolitan area achieved full operations and patient safety despite failing grid power
Kosta Papasideris, Sr.
Microgrid Solutions Architect, Enchanted Rock
Global Account Director, Enchanted Rock
LEED AP Children’s Health