Partner with Us
Partners in Power
The frequency and duration of power outages has risen over 100% in the last decade, according to the Department of Energy. No wonder your clients are demanding resilient facility design with reliable and clean backup generation to protect against grid outages.
While diesel generators may be the first thought for most backup power applications, they aren’t the best or only option.
As a design, architecture or engineering firm you are in a unique position to design in resiliency solutions and protect your clients from unexpected power outages.
Why You Should Partner with Enchanted Rock
By partnering with Enchanted Rock, you can offer clients a turn-key Electrical Resiliency-as-a-Service option that is more reliable, cleaner and more affordable than diesel backup generators.
- Your firm gets support from project inception through delivery
- Your clients get worry-free protection from unplanned outages
Join our network and you’ll have access to our deep resiliency experience, technological expertise, and customer-focused solutions. Contact us today to learn how we can help.
What Sets Us Apart
Advanced technologies—and unsurpassed performance—make upgrading from diesel an obvious choice.
- World-class performance, including a 10-second cold start
- Diesel-like transient response meets USI 8528-5 standards
- Patent-pending infrastructure fits a standard diesel-solution footprint
- Cleanest local emissions
- Renewable Natural Gas (RNG) option to achieve carbon-neutral emissions
- Sound level is ~4-5dBA quieter than a similar-sized diesel solution
- Proven success in supporting more than 10,000 hours of grid outages
- 24/7/365 system monitoring, maintenance and optimization—for client ease and peace of mind
Enchanted Rock electrical microgrids receive constant conditioning and testing—yielding a more dependable and steadfast solution.
Our microgrids only use clean-burning natural gas or renewable natural gas. Compared to diesel, these systems are 10X cleaner and drive net-zero carbon.
We significantly subsidize the system cost for our customers.