Personal Data Collection
The following section outlines how and why Personal Data is collected:
- Request for Enchanted Rock Promotional Materials
We collect Personal Data when you communicate with Enchanted Rock or sign up to receive marketing materials and whitepapers.
- Purchase of Enchanted Rock Products and Services
Enchanted Rock will collect Personal Data when you purchase Enchanted Rock products and services. This Personal Data may include name, address, phone number, email address, and location.
- Access to Enchanted Rock Website
- Under 18 Years of Age
Enchanted Rock does not knowingly collect Personal Data online from individuals under 18 years of age without parental consent. Please report any individual to Enchanted Rock (email@example.com) who is under 18, and has provided their Personal Data without parental consent, and we will take steps to remove the data as permitted by law.
Disclosure of Personal Data
We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal information about our website visitors outside Enchanted Rock, except as described here.
- We may share information provided by our visitors to this site with service providers we have retained to perform services on our behalf. These service providers are contractually restricted from using or disclosing the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements.
- We may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials as required to comply with a legitimate legal request, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
- We may share information about you as part of a corporate business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition, joint venture, or financing or sale of company assets, including bankruptcy proceedings, and your information could be transferred to a third party as one of the business assets in such a transaction. It also can be disclosed in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership. In such an event, we will post prominent notice of the change in ownership.
Legal Justification for Processing of Personal Data
We may use personal information collected about you for the following purposes:
- Performance of a contract.
- To allow Enchanted Rock to provide technical support to customers.
- To provide, administer and communicate with you about products, services, events, surveys and promotions by Enchanted Rock (including by sending you marketing communications).
- Process, evaluate and respond to your requests, inquiries and applications; create, administer and communicate with you about your accounts (including employment application profiles); operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; managing our communications; performing market research; determining and managing the effectiveness of our advertising and marketing; analyzing our products, services and website; administering our website; monitoring and auditing compliance with internal policies and procedures, legal obligations and to meet requirements and orders of regulatory authorities; and performing accounting, auditing, billing, reconciliation and collection activities).
We also may use personal information for additional purposes. We will identify these additional purposes at the time of collection.
Personal Data Consent
In cases where Enchanted Rock is not already authorized to process your Personal Data under applicable laws, Enchanted Rock may request your consent for the following:
Enchanted Rock may ask for your consent to contact you by SMS, mail, email, telephone and social media to keep you informed of our products and services.
Enchanted Rock may ask for your consent to user your Personal Data for research purposes.
End-users who would like to deny the use and saving of cookies from our site on to their computer’s hard drive, should consider taking steps within their computer’s web browser to block all cookies from the Enchanted Rock site.
- Please note that if you choose to erase or block cookies on your computer, you will need to re-enter your information to gain access to certain parts of the Enchanted Rock website. For information on how to disable cookies, please refer to your browser’s documentation:
InPrivate mode in Microsoft Internet Explorer
Incognito mode in Google Chrome
Private browsing mode in Mozilla FireFox
Private browsing mode in Apple Safari
Right to Erasure
You may at any time withdraw the consent you provided to Enchanted Rock for the processing of your Personal Data for the purposes set forth in this Privacy Notice by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org provided that Enchanted Rock are not required by applicable law or regulatory requirements to retain such information.
Enchanted Rock may create de-identified or anonymous data from Personal Data by excluding data components (such as your name, email address, and other identifiable information) that makes the data personally identifiable to you or through obfuscation or through other means. Our use of anonymized data is not restricted by this Privacy Notice.
Enchanted Rock will retain your Personal Data for as long as you maintain an account or as otherwise necessary to fulfill our contractual obligations. We will also retain your Personal Data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Where we no longer need to process your Personal Data for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice, we will delete your Personal Data from our systems. Where permissible, we will also delete your Personal Data upon request, as further described in this Privacy Notice.
Social Network Sites
To enhance your experience on our website, we sometimes embed content and sharing tools from other (third party) sites, such as “like” buttons from social networking sites; these third-party sites may also place and access cookies on your device. Enchanted Rock does not control the placement or access of these third-party cookies. You should check the relevant third-party website(s) for more information about these cookies and whether and how you may make choices about them. These are:
We may transfer Personal Data we collect about you to countries other than the country in which the information was originally collected. Those countries may not have the same data protection laws as the country in which you initially provided the information. By submitting data on the site, you provide explicit consent to these transfers, including transborder transmission of data covered by this Privacy Statement.
Data Access, Modification and Deletion Rights
You have the right in certain circumstances to request confirmation from us as to whether or not we are processing your Personal Data. Where we are processing your Personal Data, you also have the right to request access to, modification of, or deletion of such Personal Data. You have the right in certain circumstances to receive the Personal Data concerning you that you provided to us and have the right in certain circumstances to transmit such data to another controller.
To exercise your rights with respect to your Personal Data, please contact us at email@example.com. As permitted by law, certain data elements may not be subject to access, modification, and/or deletion. Furthermore, we may charge for this service and will respond to reasonable requests as soon as practical and as required by law.
In certain jurisdictions, you may have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
How We Protect Your Information
We use reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information you provide to us against loss, misuse, or unauthorized access. All Personal Data that we collect is protected using industry standard computer security and industrial security practices.
Contacting Enchanted Rock
Emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Calling us at: +1 713-429-4091
Enchanted Rock, LLC
1113 Vine St., Suite 101
Houston, TX 77002