Recorded Webinar: Optimizing Facility Design for both Decarbonization and Resiliency – It’s Not Too Good to Be True!
A variety of technologies exist to address resiliency requirements and zero carbon goals. This session explores modern microgrid innovation – solutions that meet high resiliency standards for the manufacturing sector and reduce carbon footprint without breaking the bank.
In this webinar out panel will address:
- The path to decarbonization and the changing grid: what we have learned from market experience
- Current and emerging technologies: removing your reliance on dirty diesel
- Renewable Natural Gas: what is it, and how can it help reduce you carbon footprint?
- Microgrids design options and how to get started
- Optimizing design for both decarbonization and resiliency
Chief Commercial Officer, Enchanted Rock
Director of Natural Gas, Enchanted Rock