Summary of Personal Data Collection
The following section outlines how and why Personal Data is collected:
- Request for Enchanted Rock Promotional Materials
We collect Personal Data when you communicate with Enchanted Rock or sign up to receive marketing materials and whitepapers.
- Purchase of Enchanted Rock Products and Services
Enchanted Rock will collect Personal Data when you purchase Enchanted Rock products and services. This Personal Data may include name, address, phone number, email address, and location.
- Access to Enchanted Rock Website
- Under 18 Years of Age
Enchanted Rock does not knowingly collect Personal Data online from individuals under 18 years of age without parental consent. Please report any individual to Enchanted Rock (firstname.lastname@example.org) who is under 18, and has provided their Personal Data without parental consent, and we will take steps to remove the data as permitted by law.
Disclosure of Personal Data
We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal information about our website visitors outside Enchanted Rock, except as described here.
- We may share information provided by our visitors to this site with service providers we have retained to perform services on our behalf. These service providers are contractually restricted from using or disclosing the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements.
- We may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials as required to comply with a legitimate legal request, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
- We may share information about you as part of a corporate business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition, joint venture, or financing or sale of company assets, including bankruptcy proceedings, and your information could be transferred to a third party as one of the business assets in such a transaction. It also can be disclosed in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership. In such an event, we will post prominent notice of the change in ownership.
Legal Justification for Processing of Personal Data
We may use personal information collected about you for the following purposes:
- Performance of a contract.
- To allow Enchanted Rock to provide technical support to customers.
- To provide, administer and communicate with you about products, services, events, surveys and promotions by Enchanted Rock (including by sending you marketing communications).
- Process, evaluate and respond to your requests, inquiries and applications; create, administer and communicate with you about your accounts (including employment application profiles); operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; managing our communications; performing market research; determining and managing the effectiveness of our advertising and marketing; analyzing our products, services and website; administering our website; monitoring and auditing compliance with internal policies and procedures, legal obligations and to meet requirements and orders of regulatory authorities; and performing accounting, auditing, billing, reconciliation and collection activities).
We also may use personal information for additional purposes. We will identify these additional purposes at the time of collection.
Personal Data Consent
In cases where Enchanted Rock is not already authorized to process your Personal Data under applicable laws, Enchanted Rock may request your consent for the following:
Enchanted Rock may ask for your consent to contact you by SMS, mail, email, telephone and social media to keep you informed of our products and services.
Enchanted Rock may ask for your consent to user your Personal Data for research purposes.
Cookies used for analytics may use non-Personal Data this is not directly linked to you. Enchanted Rock uses analytical technology to improve our Site and Services. End-users who would like to deny the use and saving of cookies from our site on to their computer’s hard drive, should consider taking steps within their computer’s web browser to block all cookies from the Enchanted Rock site. Please note that if you choose to erase or block cookies on your computer, you will need to re-enter your information to gain access to certain parts of the Enchanted Rock website. For information on how to disable cookies, please refer to your browser’s documentation:
InPrivate mode in Microsoft Internet Explorer
Incognito mode in Google Chrome
Private browsing mode in Mozilla FireFox
Private browsing mode in Apple Safari
Personal Data Collected
When you access or use the Site, we automatically collect information about your visit, including:
- Log Information: We collect log information about your use of the Site, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Site.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Site, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
- Location Information: With your permission, we may collect information about the location of your device when you access or use the Site or otherwise consent to the collection of this information.
In addition, we collect Personal Data that you provide to us when you complete a survey, sign-up for email updates, participate in our webinars, send us email messages, and/or participate in other offerings on our Site. We may use the Personal Data that you provide to respond to your questions, provide you the specific content offerings you select, send you updates about offerings, services, products or other events, and send you email messages about Site maintenance or updates. Such Personal Data can include the following categories:
- Identifiers: A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information.
- Geolocation Data: Physical location or movements.
Right to Erasure
You may at any time withdraw the consent you provided to Enchanted Rock for the processing of your Personal Data for the purposes set forth in this Privacy Notice by contacting us at email@example.com provided that Enchanted Rock are not required by applicable law or regulatory requirements to retain such information.
Enchanted Rockmay create de-identified or anonymous data from Personal Data by excluding data components (such as your name, email address, and other identifiable information) that makes the data personally identifiable to you or through obfuscation or through other means. Our use of anonymized data is not restricted by this Privacy Notice.
Enchanted Rock will retain your Personal Data for as long as you maintain an account or as otherwise necessary to fulfill our contractual obligations. We will also retain your Personal Data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Where we no longer need to process your Personal Data for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice, we will delete your Personal Data from our systems. Where permissible, we will also delete your Personal Data upon request, as further described in this Privacy Notice.
Social Network Sites
To enhance your experience on our website, we sometimes embed content and sharing tools from other (third party) sites, such as “like” buttons from social networking sites; these third-party sites may also place and access cookies on your device. Enchanted Rock does not control the placement or access of these third-party cookies. You should check the relevant third-party website(s) for more information about these cookies and whether and how you may make choices about them. These are:
We may transfer Personal Data we collect about you to countries other than the country in which the information was originally collected. Those countries may not have the same data protection laws as the country in which you initially provided the information. By submitting data on the site, you provide explicit consent to these transfers, including transborder transmission of data covered by this Privacy Statement.
Data Access, Modification and Deletion Rights
You have the right in certain circumstances to request confirmation from us as to whether or not we are processing your Personal Data. Where we are processing your Personal Data, you also have the right to request access to, modification of, or deletion of such Personal Data. You have the right in certain circumstances to receive the Personal Data concerning you that you provided to us and have the right in certain circumstances to transmit such data to another controller.
To exercise your rights with respect to your Personal Data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. As permitted by law, certain data elements may not be subject to access, modification, and/or deletion. Furthermore, we may charge for this service and will respond to reasonable requests as soon as practical and as required by law.
In certain jurisdictions, you may have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), California residents have the right to know what personal information about them is collected, request deletion of their personal data, opt-out of the sale of their personal data, and not be discriminated against if they choose to exercise any of these rights. We do not sell any of the data we collect about you. If you’d like to exercise any of the rights afforded to you, contact us at email@example.com.
You may designate, in writing or through a power of attorney, an authorized agent to make requests on your behalf to exercise your rights. Before accepting such a request from an agent, we will require the agent to provide proof you have authorized it to act on your behalf, and we may need you to verify your identity directly with us.
How We Protect Your Information
We use reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information you provide to us against loss, misuse, or unauthorized access. All Personal Data that we collect is protected using industry standard computer security and industrial security practices.
Contacting Enchanted Rock
Emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Calling us at: +1 713-429-4091
Writing us at:
Enchanted Rock, LLC
1113 Vine St., Suite 101
Houston, TX 77002