Balancing Reliability, Sustainability and Cost: The Role of RNG in Energy Resiliency
Now, more than ever, it is imperative to harden your operations against power outages. This leads to a careful balancing act with three competing drivers: reliability, sustainability, and cost.
- How are businesses supposed to drive fast and furious carbon reduction goals while still reducing costs and ensuring more reliable backup power for their operations?
- What energy sources are available today, and on the horizon, to ensure continuous backup power?
- With the pace of innovation in energy, how can you future-proof your resiliency solution?
- What is renewable natural gas (RNG), how is it made, and how can it support the energy transition?
- What are market leaders like Microsoft doing to achieve balance between these drivers?
- How sustainability and resiliency can help you adapt in these times of disruption
- How to push through challenges to find the right energy balance
- Which sustainable resiliency solutions are most promising and available today
- How RNG can reduce scope 2 emissions and future-proof backup generation
- How Microsoft is achieving a balance between reliability, sustainability, and cost when the power simply must stay on