Smart Microgrids: The Future of EV Charging
Key Points to be Discussed:
- The power of choice: Managing EV charging to give drivers control over what they pay at the plug.
- Resiliency for both consumer and fleet owner satisfaction: How resilient microgrid systems enhance the driver and fleet management experience while strengthening utility infrastructure.
- Behind the scenes of a “turn key” solution: Unraveling the complexities involved in establishing efficient EV charging infrastructure.
- Trustworthy guidance: The importance of relying on industry leaders with a proven track record in microgrid solutions.
- Coast-to-Coast solutions: Companies offering national footprints for comprehensive microgrid, equipment and distribution services.
- Overcoming barriers to success: Strategies and insights to navigate challenges in implementing smart microgrids for EV charging.
About your hosts:
Nick Casas, VP Enchanted Rock
Megan Hoye, Chief Development Officer, ZEF Energy
Vice President, Enchanted Rock
Chief Development Officer, ZEF Energy